Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Don Hill's show

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here's another couple of shots from the Don Hill show. First one's of Jake

    55jake

    second one is of the proud mother and son together. Every time she would talk about Jake her eyes would sparkle. Definitely Mother's pride there!

    44cherieHB

  2. #12
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks once again Sporty! So, Jake is singing too I see! That's FANtastic!
    I'd love to be able to hear that performance or see a video.
    I wonder if there is any possibility of that?!!?
    icon pray
    GD

  3. #13
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sportyfan:
    Here is (hopefully) on of the pictures I took at the Don Hill's show on June 4. It's Cherie singing Man in the Box with Jake on guitar. Hope you like it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would love to hear Cherie and Jake's rendition of Man In The Box! I'll bet that ROCKED big time!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #14
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, he kicked A$$ too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Here is one Gregg sent me and it makes me go [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Does Jake play the drums too?!?!
    That's amazingly FANtastic, if so!

    cheriejakedrumsdonhills06

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus,
    If I recall correctly, Jake was playing drums for the song "Rock-N-Roll.
    This young man is very talented. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Gregg

  7. #17
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That is so [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Thanks Gregg!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #18
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I always wanted to play drums but,
    unlike the Go Go's, I don't got the beat!
    drums
    GD

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some new pics of the show at Don Hill's
    The first one is Cherie singing (of course) and Jake visible in the background playing drums. Like others noted before me, he is a very talented individual.

    34cherieHB

    The next one is with Cherie belting out Man in the Box. Believe me people the video the Dead Elvi has does not do it justice with the vocals she has.

    49MiB

  10. #20
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the CCool pictures Sporty!

    I think you missed your calling dude... [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
    You are a Rock Photographer <u>extraordinaire!</u>

    I sure wish there was a video!!!
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic